Zubatkin Owner Representation is looking for an Executive Assistant with strong interpersonal and organizational skills to provide administrative support to a Senior Principal and his project management team. He/she will be responsible for working both independently and as part of our team. General responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as gatekeeper responsible for answering/directing calls
- Liaison between project management team and clients
- Own and proactively manage a complex, changing and high volume calendar
- Assist Principal with time management needs; handle personal and confidential correspondence, reports and other documents
- Compose and edit correspondence and emails, responding in a timely manner
- Ad-hoc tasks and special projects on an as-needed basis
- Process and track monthly time and expenses
- Follow-up on deliverables for project teams
The right candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong desire to deliver high standard/quality work
- Confident with problem solving capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills – liaison with internal and external personnel
- Communicates effectively and efficiently
- Possesses excellent writing skills
- Great time management
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Polished appearance and presence
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills
- Research savvy
- Must understand the critical importance of confidentiality
Qualified applicants should have 5 to 10 years of experience in an Executive Assistant role and demonstrate excellent organizational and communication skills. He/she should be able to handle a fast-paced work environment and communicate with clients and colleagues in a professional manner. Knowledge of the professional services industry, particularly Architecture/Engineering/Construction, is preferred but not mandatory.
The ideal candidate will have good organizational skills, possess a “can do” attitude, be energetic, loyal and confident with a high degree of flexibility in response to changing priorities. In addition, we require a high degree of competency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
Zubatkin Owner Representation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, marital status, disability, national or ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.
Candidates must embrace the Zubatkin core values with the ability to demonstrate them positively and proactively to our clients and management team in everyday performance and interactions.