Zubatkin Owner Representation is looking for a Project Assistant with strong interpersonal and organizational skills to provide administrative support to members of our project management team. The selected candidate will work as part of a team who has responsibility for the organization and coordination of tasks related to supporting capital projects and planning efforts related to those projects. General responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Proactively manage a complex, changing and high volume calendar
- Screen and route incoming calls
- Compile and maintain project contact lists
- General office assistance (lunch, client meeting set-ups, videoconferencing, supplies, etc.)
- Ad-hoc tasks and special projects on an as-needed basis
- Compile and distribute support materials
- Other administrative duties as may be assigned by members of our project management team
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualified applicants should have 3 to 5 years of experience in an office environment role and demonstrate excellent organizational and communication skills. He/she should be able to handle a fast-paced work environment and communicate with clients and colleagues in a professional manner. Knowledge of the professional services industry, particularly Architecture/Engineering/Construction, is preferred.
The ideal candidate will have good organizational skills, possess a “can do” attitude, be energetic, loyal and confident with a high degree of flexibility in response to changing priorities. In addition, we require a high degree of competency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
Zubatkin Owner Representation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, marital status, disability, national or ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.