We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team. The Project Coordinator will support the project team in daily management, coordination and successful completion of construction projects. He or she will function as a project team member, have an understanding of the scope of the project and participants, coordinating with both internal and external project teams. A Project Coordinator is capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate meetings and ensure that participants are prepared with requested deliverables
- Record notes of these meetings and document action items
- Track and communicate progress and task lists of various process owners; proactively identify and escalate issues that would present a risk to on-time project delivery
- Assist in reviewing change orders
- Assist in close out process at the conclusion of a project
- Provide ad hoc administrative and project tasks as required
General Background & Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of project based experience (construction, architecture, engineering preferred)
- An ability to prepare and interpret budgets, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Internet/Technology savvy
- High proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to work well with all levels of management
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional grammar and proofreading skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and deadlines
- Detail oriented and proactive
Competitive salary and benefits are commensurate with experience. All employment decisions are made based upon qualifications, merit, and the company’s business needs, and the company prohibits discrimination or harassment based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Standard Office Environment
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.